InfoAge's Commitment to Privacy
InfoAge, Inc. is an independent organization that provides services which enable companies to legally and permissibly obtain personal and business information. This information, and access to it, is treated with the utmost respect for privacy and protection. As a supplier and processor of sensitive information, InfoAge respects the privacy interests of its clients and is committed to the responsible handling of data used in the services we provide.
We Are Aware of Your Privacy Concerns
Our goal is to operate our systems with integrity and confidentiality. InfoAge pledges to comply with the spirit and letter of all applicable privacy laws. As such, we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that we:
• Protect information received from unauthorized access or alteration.
• Safeguard personally identifiable information, both at our physical location and in the electronic transfer and storage of data.
• Store data in a secure environment.
• Utilize industry standard encryption in the data transfer process.
Types of Information We Collect and Use
The primary reason we collect information is to provide products and services that have been legally and permissibly requested. The type of information we collect, and the purposes for which it is collected include:
• Required user registration information such as account name and password; and contact information such as name, address, and telephone numbers. This is used for product use, activation, and support.
• Personal information of subjects, such as name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth, which is utilized to deliver requested information. The requested information is returned to the user for their permissible and legal use.
• Information received and provided is stored for a set period of time, so that it is available to be reviewed by the requester, without incurring additional charges.
• Billing information including account names/passwords is required to process invoices for the products and services that are ordered through the use of our products and services.
• Other account information such as password hints may be used for support, or to verify identity. E-mail addresses are collected and used for notifications and product support.
Do We Share Information With Third Parties?
We do not share information with any non-affiliated third party except as permitted or required by law
How Do We Protect Information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide requested products or services or support for those services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect nonpublic personal information. InfoAge protects information over the Internet by using a secure web server, which allows web browser programs to interact with our web server via an encrypted session. We employ a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection that provides an encrypted connection between your computer and InfoAge web based software.
Privacy Notice Changes
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. Therefore, we encourage you to regularly review this document to review changes to our privacy notice.